Is Sterling Silver Ring Good For Everyday Wear?
"The one-word answer is...YES!"
925 sterling silver jewelry is suitable for everyday wear. No matter what type of jewelry you wear, whether it’s 925 sterling silver rings or bracelets or anything else, I personally suggest to never take it off.
Most people are confused about the feasibility of wearing sterling silver jewelry every day regularly. This is major because of a lack of information about sterling silver or some misinformation.
Here I’ll give you some convincing reasons to wear those sterling silver earrings daily.
So without much ado, let’s jump straight to what you’re looking for.
Reasons Why Sterling Silver Is Suitable For Everyday Wear:
💍 Durability And Strength
The sterling silver is not a pure metal. It is an alloy with 92.5% of silver content, and the remaining 7.5% is other metals, including copper. This gives the much-required strength to the sterling silver, without compromising on the aesthetic appeal. This is why the sterling silver necklace and other jewelry are not easily destroyed or bent with time. The other metals added while creating the 925 sterling silver rings give your ring the strength it requires. We appreciate this because we understand how heartbreaking it can be to lose your favorite piece of jewelry.
You may also like this:
💍 Resistance To Corrode
The 925 sterling silver is a metal (or an alloy) that doesn’t corrode very easily. This makes it a great reason to wear the 925 sterling silver jewelry a perfect fit for everyday wear. This is amazing because when you wear your 925 sterling silver rings while doing the household chores, you don’t have to worry about the damage it may cause. This happens due to the inclusion of other metals that the silver alloy becomes resistant to corrode. The pure silver is delicate enough to be affected by this, but 925 sterling silver saves you from this problem.
💍 Hypoallergenic Metal
Sterling silver is considered to be one of the best hypoallergenic metals available to curate jewelry. This means that the sterling silver earrings don’t cause your skin to burn or irritate when worn regularly. This makes it another perfect reason to wear sterling silver jewelry daily. Imagine if your favorite necklace (no matter how gorgeous it looks) gives you rashes. Will you ever want to wear it again!? No, right!! But with the sterling silver necklace, you just don’t have to worry about this, unless you are super sensitive.
You may also like this:
💍 Easy Maintenance And Cleaning
This is my personal favorite reason to be wearing my sterling silver rings every day. We all know that even our jewelry requires washing and cleaning every once in a while. Now, if the cleaning process is so typical that you don’t at all want to do it, thus damaging your jewelry, should you be wearing that jewelry! You know the answer! But in the case of sterling silver jewelry, cleaning is a no-effort task. You can do this every week to remove all the impurities, thus saving you from the infection.
💍 Gorgeous Designs
With accessible to mold property, the jewelry curated with sterling silver is so gorgeous that you cannot resist wearing it all day, every day. Many people are considering sterling silver rings as their engagement ring so that they can wear it regularly. Some others are going a step further and choosing it as their wedding ring for the same reason. And you must observe your own bias towards the sterling silver jewelry and other jewelry when it comes to wearing it daily. The reason is apparent, the comfort and beauty of it.
You may also like this:
So these are the reasons enough for you to remove all your doubts regarding the sterling silver jewelry. Next time when you go jewelry shopping, don’t just follow the trend but also keep in mind the long term benefits of the jewelry you purchase.
Also, to remind you, it is safe to consider a sterling silver ring as your engagement ring or wedding ring, or at least your proposal ring. Don’t only find the purity of sterling silver jewelry but also analyze its benefits because of the inclusion of other metals.
Now, after knowing everything, if I turn the question to you, I’m sure you’ll also say, “YES! Sterling silver ring is good for everyday wear!”
"Because Sterling Silver Is Not An Accessory, It’s A Way Of Living.”
The Ultimate Guide ...
Moonstone is a semi-precious gemstone that has been used by people from across the world (especially the ones following bohemian culture) since ea...Read More
Is Sterling Silver ...
925 sterling silver jewelry is suitable for everyday wear. No matter what type of jewelry you wear, whether it’s 925 sterling silver rings or brac...Read More
June Birthstone: Al...
Birthstones are the gemstones that are associated with each month of the year. The metaphysical properties of these specific gemstones resonate wi...Read More