Moon has a unique attraction to the flowers in the night because it works to protect them so they can see the sunlight of the next day.
This ring is a tribute from the flowers to the full moon, which is its most magnificent form, as they are harboring it in its petals to keep it close them.
It is said that moonstone makes an excellent gemstone for traveling because, apart from the wildlife, it also protects the travelers from the fears of the night to get them through difficult journeys, which is why it is also called the 'travelers stone.'
Terms and Conditions for Shipping
- No shipping charges on orders above $49 in the USA.
- No shipping charges on orders above $150 worldwide. (Excluding the USA)
- Packages will be delivered worldwide within 21 working days.
- $4.99 shipping cost, inclusive of product insurance, charged on orders below $49. (Standard for the USA)
- $8.99 shipping cost, inclusive of product insurance, charged on orders below $49. (Standard for the world, excluding the USA)