One of the first mining of moonstone occurred in Switzerland at Mt. Adular, which is where the sheen on a moonstone, adularescence, gets its name from.
This big moonstone ring is called 'Luna Daze' because of it's substantial natural moonstone in the middle that imitates the moon and the black background that emulates the night sky.
This backdrop gives this ring a bohemian appearance that is sure to stay your favorite for a long, long time.
Terms and Conditions for Shipping
- No shipping charges on orders above $49 in the USA.
- No shipping charges on orders above $150 worldwide. (Excluding the USA)
- Packages will be delivered worldwide within 21 working days.
- $4.99 shipping cost, inclusive of product insurance, charged on orders below $49. (Standard for the USA)
- $8.99 shipping cost, inclusive of product insurance, charged on orders below $49. (Standard for the world, excluding the USA)